We are looking for enthusiastic operators for our Packaging Department at our location in Culemborg where the cheese for our customer Ahold Delhaize is ripened, handled and packed. As operator you will be an important player in this packaging process and you get the chance to make a difference!
What will you do?
As a Packaging Operator you and your colleagues are responsible for managing the production lines. You set up or convert each production line to the correct format/type of cheese. You also operate these modern machines according to the correct regulations and instructions with an eye for safety and hygiene. You monitor the progress of the planning, the production process and the quality of our products. In case of deviations you will be the one to immediately raise the alarm!
An important part of your work is to keep our lines running as trouble-free as possible. You are alert to this and, if necessary, you fix small malfunctions independently. Do our technical engineers need help? Then you will be the first to assist!
You work in a very clean environment with modern machinery and enthusiastic colleagues. The short lines of communication give you room to think about how processes can be improved and your suggestions for improvement are greatly appreciated.
Who are you?
- You enjoy working with food for the largest and best-known supermarket in the Netherlands.
- Safety, quality and hygiene are your top priorities.
- You enjoy working with modern technology.
- You have experience in operating machines.
- You can set priorities, enjoy working together and can change gear quickly.
- You have MBO working and thinking level.
- You have no problem working 3 shifts.
Where will you work?
What we offer
You will work at our production site in Culemborg where we ripen, cut and package various cheeses. We do this for our partners: Albert Heijn, Delhaize le Lion, Albert CZ and our B-to-B partners. We do a lot of product development and are constantly on the move as a company. You will be part of a team of 20 motivated operators working in a 3-shift operation.
Working at Bouter Group means a challenging role within a strong growing family business with an informal working atmosphere and great colleagues. Besides this we have so much more to offer you:
- A 36-hour work week, so a good work-life balance.
- A good salary from the CEO Cheese Warehouse which depending on your experience is between €2.350 - €2.600 excluding shift bonus. Because you work irregular hours you will receive an extra 10% to 20% allowance, depending on which shift you work.
- 8% vacation allowance and 24 days off.
- Group discount with health insurer CZ and a pension plan, we pay most of it and together we save for your pension.
- Plenty of training opportunities via online platform GoodHabitz in which your whole family can participate.
- Room for growth and development. Think of further specialization in your field or growing into the role of all-round operator or foreman.
- An active staff association that organizes fun activities for everyone.
- A bonus of €1,000 gross on the successful referral of someone you know in your area.
Would you like to apply? Please contact email@example.com.
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Royal A-ware accepteert voor deze vacature geen hulp van bureaus. Er is dan ook geen vergoeding verschuldigd indien een kandidaat wordt aangenomen, die ongevraagd aangeboden is.